CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Candy's Land... Join the game!!!

Ok, it is about time that I joined the game. What game you say? The Blog game of course. I figure this is the best way for me to keep in touch with all of you people out there. It is also a great way for you to keep in touch with me.

Let me fill you in on the game as it is currently being played. As you know we always let the youngest go first.

Breanna is now 2 months old and very adorable if I do say so myself. We have discovered as her hair is growing that she has inherited the curly hair gene. I love it... I say that now cause it isn't long enough to get tangled (oh, I remember those days). She is finding her voice a bit. She goos and coos and on occasion you can even get her to laugh. She is very ticklish and smiles all the time. She is starting to sleep through the night. Bree is a wonderful baby. I feel blessed to have her as my daughter and thank God every day that he put her in my life.

Cameron is now 3 almost 4 in about a month. He is our little character. He has a very well developed sense of humor. The funny things that come out of his mouth are not the typical words and thoughts of a 3 year old he is well beyond his years. He has nicknames for everyone. Mine is Mama Wama. He was out in his Unkie Shaney Waney’s (Uncle Shane) Garage watching him work on his train board. Cam was asking him a million questions and finally said that it was getting dark and that when it gets dark dads come home so it was time for Shane to go inside. Cam is full of funny little stories. I could go on forever but I will save that for another day. He has his daddy wrapped around his little finger. You can’t help but love this kid. His favorite pass times are tormenting his older brother and loving (smothering) his little sister. Cameron loves to be the middle child he tells everyone how cool it is to be a big and little brother. Cam is also my little daredevil. When he was just about 2 I would find him standing on the top edge of his crib trying to get a toy on the top shelf. He climbs on everything and does not seem to be fazed at the distance from the ground. He loves to climb to the top and jump off of just about anything. I think he will be my child with the most broken bones.

Burton is 8. He is my "smarty farty". Burton is an outstanding student in every subject. His favorite thing to do is read. He loves to learn new things. Lately he has been reading about stars and planets. He also enjoys books on many different kinds of animals but I think dinosaurs are still his favorite. Last year in school they gave him an award for being the "Dinosaur Expert". His teacher said if she ever had a question about dinosaurs he would know the answer. I can not keep enough informational books in the house. He is a proud owner of his own library card and luckily he is in school (2nd grade) so they provide him with mounds of books. When asked what he wants for Christmas or his Birthday he always wants new books. Burt is my big helper. He helps out when ever or where ever he can. He helps to entertain his sister, he watches out for Cameron when they are playing together outside, he helps daddy cook and he does his chores (sometimes without even being asked). He is a wonderful boy and I love him very much.

Ron is 28 now. Yes, I married a younger man (by 9 months). I tease and say that I know how his parents were celebrating my birth. Tee hee. Ron is a phenomenal man, terrific and loving husband and father, compassionate and always the kidder. I love him with all my heart. Ron just started a new job as a banker (at a bank) lol. He has been very busy training and learning all there is to know about his job. He is mister friendly and can chat up a storm with just about anyone so he is going to do well and love this job when he gets through all the training. It is very nice to have him home at night and to have him on a regular schedule. We even get to commute together on some days.

Ok now it is my turn... I am Candy. I am 29 (still young). I am a mother of three beautiful children who I have already mentioned. I have a wonderful hubby also already mentioned. Most who will read this know who I am so keep watching for some useless information you might not know... I have a survey that I will put on here that is full of useless information. I am basically doing this because everyone else is and I fold under peer pressure and don’t want to be left out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA I am the first to comment!
Congrats on the new baby, she is beautiful. You're kids are so cute. Also congrats on Ron's new job. We should get together and play some games.
John