A couple weekends ago we decided that we would go park hopping. There are so many parks around this county that we
haven't been to. So, I popped open the phone book, there is a map in there that shows all of the parks. We only went to a few of them but here are some fun pics that I got of all of us playing. Sorry no pics of me... I was busy taking pics of everyone else.
Breanna was just hanging out watching everyone. She loves to be outside and I love letting her be outside when it is as nice as it was that day. We found a nice shady spot under a tree, set out our big blue blanket, slathered
sunscreen on the boys and played and played and played.

Here is a good one of Ron. He played with the boys and then came and
layed with the baby so I could go get some good shots of the boys.

Burton decided that he wanted to give the trees a good workout. We don't have trees in our yard so when ever he gets the chance to climb them he will.

He is a really good climber too.

Cameron and Burton being goofy!



5 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Wish I was there. Those kids are getting big fast. Love you all!
Nelsons Grove is a beautiful Park! The kids would love that one too!
Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a blast. I know the boys are always love going to the park.
sorry we missed playing this trip. i MIGHT be out again in a couple weeks if i can hitch a ride w/ someone going that way. . . i'll call you for sure! those park w/ water look like fun.
I was going to suggestion Nelson's Grove, too. I took my kids there a few weeks ago for the first time and they loved it---it is gorgeous there. Just maybe have a change of clothes in your bag, because the duck pond inevitably results in someone falling in. Great pics!
Post a Comment