CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Family Photos 2008

OK OK OK, here are the photos you have all been waiting for...
No, this is not all of them... just a little taste.
My friend Amy took them. She is brilliant! I love all of the pictures she took, even the ones with me in them. We had fun wondering around this little park. I even climbed a tree. (photo not included) It was chilly but we finally did it! WE GOT FAMILY PICTURES!!!

Oh and yes that is my new hair cut. For those that voted, six was the winner but my cut is more of a combination of a few of them. I like it alot.

8 comments:

Karla said...

I love your hair! You picked out a great one! It looks great on you. Man I still love your curls, in any hairstyle you do. Again, great hair! And I love those pictures! They are beautiful.

Aprilyn said...

Those pictures are SO GREAT!!! I love all of them. I will get around to posting more of mine soon.

liz said...

the pictures are so cute! love the hair too!

Danielle Smith said...

Beautiful pictures! Great haircut! We need to get some family pictures taken, it's been two years and we have added a couple of kids since then, haha. I hope your guys had a great Christmas!!

Judy said...

LOVE the pictures! I think they capture all of you very nicely. Amy IS excellent, isn't she? And girl, the hair is great! I didn't vote 'cause you had a ton of responses, but I like your choice. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love them! You look so cute with your new cut. Oh and the kids are just adorable!

Karen Brothersen said...

I love your family pics! What a darling family you have. I really liked the one of you and Ron. That captured your sweet love! Good job AMY! That last pic of you makes you look young and skinny! Nice!
well, you aren't getting any younger, but you are getting skinnier! xoxo

Wendeloo1 said...

Your pictures are wonderful! I love your hair! I can't believe how cute your family is! My version of hairstyles to pick from are all completely straight - I am so envious of your curls.